Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week 4: MTC

Alright sweet! Ya I will definitely get his address! idk why it would be against the law but what ever, but thats way cool! Tell Tess and Mike I love them lots! He'll be so happy! haha His name is Elder Leedom. I'll send more details and stuff later! Thank you! And my sore throat is gone finally. Its been like a week. . .

And thank you for the package! I used all the stuff so far except the poncho and umbrella... don't think I'll have to use those, but we'll see! haha And I got some pants from another elder cause they were too big! They are super cool but all the buttons are falling off. . and I play b-ball every day! I dominate lol! I love it! Its way fun, except there are some people that take it seriously when they arent having fun. . .its super annoying. .

I got the [2nd HepA] shot too. . .the bill is on its way haha sorry! :) I love you! :D

New Years wasn't too special. Just stayed up till like 10:35 or so and said happy new years. The MTC gets better almost every day! I love it! The food! eh. . .its alright i guess. I've gained a lil weight. . .and no performers came for news years.. .but still I had a fun time!

Dad- thats so funny! something would happen like that to someones snowmobile! lol but sounds fun! But no, I didnt stay up. . .

I met Greg Williams [cousin who works at the MTC] the other day! I saw him when he was holding a door open for his class, so I walked behind the group and gave him a hug, and he was so confused. Then I stepped back and then his face just lit up in shock! lol Then we hugged again lol! It was cool!

We just got back from the temple about an hour ago. I did a session! That was cool! I love going to the temple! And the week before tha,t we cleaned lockers in the temple for 4 hours. . .I never want to see another locker for as long as I live. . .it took forever! But was still kind of fun. And sorry if my sentences are weird. I don't speak English much over here, lol, so sometimes its weird writing it!

But ya thank you mom and dad for everything! Love you guys so much! Hope Austin will get better and hope Chan is doin' fine too! Can't wait to talk to you guys!

Oh, and a lil story before I sign off. So I was waiting in the temple for my kasama [I'm guessing this mean companion??] to get dressed. I was sitting in the lobby and I had an impression to give an elderly man a spiritual thought in tagalog to him. So I grabbed a Book of Mormon and read 2 Nephi 32: 5 [For behold, again I say unto you that if ye will enter in by the way, and receive the Holy Ghost, it will ashow unto you all things what ye should do.] and talked to him for a bit. Turns out my tutor is this mans grandson!! haha It was crazy!! lol

Alright well I'm takin' off! Love you all! ingat po! [Please be careful] :D <3>
Oh and mom send more photos! I don't care what they are of! I just love showing people pictures lol! And everyone thought Uncle Rons kids were hot! lol It was so funny! But ya, more pictures plz! :) mahal po kayo [thank you dear]!!

No comments:

Post a Comment