Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week 5: MTC

That sucks Austin has mono! Sorry if it had anything to do with me...haha but thats so funny!!

If Seahawks win the super bowl that would be super embarrasing for all the other teams lol going into the playoffs with a losing record and the only team to do it in NFL history lol wow haha!

Today I was asked to contact a man in the temple in Tagalog. . .it was the most awkward conversation I had ever had. I asked him if he had a minute, in Iagalog, then i translated in English. He said "No." Then I was like "So you don't have a minute?" Then he said "I only speak Spanish and French." I tried so hard to get through my lesson, but no, he would interrupt me every other line: "What does that mean?" "What does bababagi mean?" "Oh, you mean magbahagi?" lol Then, his wife came, wow...my companion was getting dressed, so I was trapped in their meaningless conversation about if my mission is prosylitizing or welfare, because my mission has the new temple being built there. Then, 20 min later, my kasama showed up.

I can't wait to get out of here! lol I printed off your email and I'll go to the office and see what Ican do about the insurance thing, but ya thank you for everything! I think I'll send my journal home. And just wondering, do i have any money in my checking account? I' havent used it, I just want to make sure I do if I need to use it. Thank you!

Can't wait to see Cameron!! :D That's so exciting! And Chandler: "Nanonood ko sa inyo! [Google translate: I'm watching you] ! Haha you can ask Sis. Hardy what that means lol or google translate. But man, I love Tagalog! Its super hard but I'm getting used to it. Ask Sis. Hardy about all the conjugations! Its crazy! (my spelling is dramatically dropping [and so is his punctuation and grammar...but his mother is fixing it so it's easier on the eyes! Oy vay!]) lol

Oh, and me and my companion are the new zone leaders!!! :) and the other companions in our room are the district leaders lol Our room is stacked! haha But ya, I don't have everything on here. I'll write another one [letter] later today probably around 12 or somewhere around there with more stuff I wrote down but forgot!

Well love you all! Magandang Araw! Mahal po kayo! [Good Day! Thank you dear!]

Blake's follow-up email:
Sorry, I just realized I didn't answer any of your questions. lol But I went to the medical office and they are going to call you. I have $100 that was like emergency money, and stuff for the plane or what ever I needed. The language is stilling coming along great! I can make sentences and say pretty much what I want to say, I just have to think about it first, and my knees are feeling great! Thank you. I still wear the braces just in case, and ya, I wish I had a jacket for going outside but I'll be fine, and yes, I love the sweater! Everyone wears em here.. lol and I think I get my travel stuff 10 days before I leave so around the 27th of this month! And there's a bunch going with me, about 14 or so, maybe a little less then that. But ya! There you go! haha

mahal ko po lahat sa natin [Google Translation: I love all of us. (Such an all-inclusive young man!)] I hope thats right. . .haha but love ya!! :D

Oh and something super important when you write a dear elder letter could you write the message on sunday, (its sameday service for the dear elder letter) cause when I get the dear elder letter on sunday, today on my p-day I'll have the letter and I can respond to the message and I won't have to read the whole time thing on my email and I'll have time to respond and stuff! So that would be great if you could do that for me! Thank you! :)

Love you all, and try and figure out what this is! :) I'll use it alot! maybe idk . . .
ako ay nakakita ng isang haligi ng liwanag na tamang-tama sa tapat ng aking ulo higit pa so liwanag ng araw no dahan-dahang bumaba hanggang so ito ay pumalibot sa akin. . .nang tumuon sa akin ang liwanag , nakakita ako ng dalawang katauhan na and liwanag at kaluwalhatian ay hindi kayang maisalarawan nakatayo so hangin so itaas ko. Ang isa sa kanila ay nagsalita sa akin, tinatawag ako sa aking pangalan, at nagsabi, itinuturo ang isa ito ang aking pinakamamahal na anak pakinggan siya! [Google Translation: I saw a pillar of light exactly in front of my head more so no sunlight falls gently until it is so enveloped me. . . to focus on me light, I saw two persona and brightness and glory defy all description so situated so the air above me. One of them spake unto me, calling me by my name and said, pointing to this one and my son listen to him!]

Oh ya something else, there was a girl at the temple who is going to college so we contacted her and asked if we could give her a message and recite the first vision, afterwards shes like. "Can I write you" we were so confused and it was really creepy lol but we gave it to her anyway haha well some of it we couldnt remember it all. haha [???]

No comments:

Post a Comment