Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 6: MTC

Ok, I love those micro fibers towels! I would love another one, for sure! And I'll just get a pair of sandals down there. No big, much cheaper. And thanks for checking up on my account and stuff! And, yes I got a letter from Jake Dedge and you mom lol i loved getting it! I just finished writing Jake a letter so it should be getting there in about 5 days or less! :)

and some things i need to tell you! i need toothpaste and shampoo!!! i am almost out idk how much longer i can last!!! :O thank you :)

oh if you could give me betsy's email! that would be awesome! she knows an elder in my distric! and we want to say hi to her!! :)

and this yesterday i played the piano for sacrament meeting cause the our other piano player was sick, so i practiced it and got it pretty good, then played it in front of everyone and choooked lol its so weird playing the piano!! im getting better its awesome!! when i get back your going to teach me to sight read better!! :) k good and i want to play the cello and the violoin! :) or however you spell that haha and i'm teaching a sister in my district, after sacrament i played that really cool song river flows in you, and she's like teach me haha so i jus taught her about the treble clefff and the bass cleff staffs lol

Yesterday i ushered for the fireside, held up my fingers and sat people, some guys infront of me would copy me it was so funny! i would put up two fingers, then they would do the same, then 1 then 5, 6, 3, 7, 1, 8, haha it was really funny i laughed,

I got the coat like the same day you asked aunt marylin for it haha and a sweatshirt and thank you! i've used it a couple times and i used it this morning when i went to the temple at 6 o clock!

I know what my flight plans are, its been the same for the plast two districts, first to LA for a 3 hour lay over, then to hong kong for another 3 hour layover then to minilla! then back to hong kong if i get denied lol but i dont think that'll happen.

and to let you know i will be sending my journal back and my memory card of all my pictures her at the MTC so ya you'll be getting that!!

oh and there is a missionary, asian, dont know where he's from but hes going to seattle amazing violin player! if you meet him by chance comes to our ward say he did a great job!!

OH JEFFERY R. HOLLAND CAME AND TALKED TO US! HE LITERALLY WAS 5 FEET AWAY FROM ME!! IT WAS SOO COOL I LOVE HIM! haha hes a great speaker!! and we got a new MTC president; President Brown.

I love it when you said you are going to delcare war on the blackberries haha that made me laugh! and thats too bad the hawks are out. . .my friend is a big football fan and i am curious too who's still in it???

And thank you for the letters i love them all! and talk to the Hardys! Tagalog is a hard language but is way fun! you guys need to learn it before i get back haha and i know my english is broken. . .one of the washer machines was freaking out and the whole laundry room went quiet lol but anyways thanks for all that you guys do! i love it! and thats crazy that a bunch of people are getting laid off! do you think that it'll go completely out of business?? but thats good to hear that the economy is hopefully going up! when i get back it better be at its peak of best and stay there for ever!! haha

And for treats idk what something thats good and sugary and that will keep me awake, cause i'll be reading a bunch of books from M Russel Ballard and other small books, and they probably are gonna have some cool movie that i wont be able to watch. . .but i have 1 minute left. . .so i'm gonna let you guys go! love getting the letters! convince others to write me!! :) love you all hope austin and chan will get better and chan doesnt have mono!! Ingat po!! Mahal kita!! :)

Ok real fast! there is a girl here! in my district that looks EXACTLY like Sis Custer lol jus thought id throw that out there! and her name is Sis billings, and i jamed my thumb and now theres blood under the nail. i;ll take pictures! and i saw TJ rockwood again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment