Monday, December 27, 2010

Week 3: MTC

Thats scary about Cameron! Hope all goes well for him! And I'll be sending home my journal and my memory card so you can read stuff I left out and see stuff too. But its been great, so much stuff has happened! Its hard to speak English sometimes cause I've been speaking so much Tagalog! lol

Russell M. Nelson came and talked to us! That was so cool! And Ted Gibbons and we met the new president of the Philippines.... well the new mission pres.! And then we had the talent show. I wasn't feelin so great and right now my throat is killing me. But its alright, I'll live.

I haven't seen Greg yet either, but I saw a picture of him in the TRC room, where you practice on "investigators". Im still loving the MTC!! It never ceases to amaze me!!

Yes, I got your package! Thank you for that! I haven't gotten your other package yet, and I got another one from the Sorensens. The Grahams sent me a letter, and the Williams sent me one, too! I wrote them all back and now I'm writing the Sorensens. Christmas here was so much fun! We all gathered in one room and put all our gifts under one tree, and I did our family tradition, where I told everyone to go outside and one by one to come inside and say their name, where they're from and where they're going! You guys will watch it... its so funny!

Christmas was amazing! The talent show was so funny! We had a couple of elders from Russia get up there and sing Lady Gaga "Bad Romance" but they changed it to MTC style, "you missionary now" haha... its soo funny! I got the whole thing! And there were a bunch of amazing singers! It was incredible! And some guys played the song that Jon Schmidt played, and he played the keys with his elbow or head! You'll hear and see it. Ok, and Mom when I get back be prepared to teach me piano, and get a violin and a cello, cause I really want to play those and learn how to play them.

Dads letter made me laugh! Thats great Ruby got sausage grease on her food lol but she looks so cute! haha I hope she's still alive when I get back, but if she's not, I'll probably be used to eating dog by then lol j/k But ya, everythings been going great here!

And tell thank you to Sis. Hardy! I could understand 99% of it haha! Its so cool! I love this language! I can't wait to be fluent! It'll be so cool! I'll speak Tagalog everyday to you guys and I'll send a book home! You guys better be fluent when I come back! And I can't wait to talk to Sis. Hardy! Well, at the end of my MTC experience. I'll send my journal and my memory card and you'll see everything I wrote! It'll be fun and it'll be sad, but I hope you all had a great Maligayang Pasko! Mahal po Kayo! :) Hope you're all doing fine. And I can't believe Chan is in drivers ed haha! Its so weird and it feels like I've been here for months!

But, alas, its only been a few weeks. . .and theres a Filipino district leaving today! So we'll be the middle district! And then there won't be another district coming in until we're senior district! So not for a while. . .but ya I love you all and hope you are doing fine. And haha I remember using your razor, lol Dad. Haha... well this letter is very unorganized lol but anyways! Love you all! Hope Austin is having fun at Fred Meyer! And love Cameron too! Ingat po! :)

And can you tell people not send messages to this email, just dear elder me, send that dear elder thing to their email, in my stead, ya so just tell them to dear elder please and thank you!! :D

Oh ya one more thing, could you do me a huge favor! could you ask Tess Ames if she can ask her husband if he could retire and sign his football jersey! i have an Elder here is the BIGGEST fan of him haha and it would be so cool if he got his jersey and if it was signed, so let me know wats up! that would be so cool let me know! k thanks love you guys and tell tess i would love her even more lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment