Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 7: MTC (2 weeks to go!)

Hey! I can't believe Cameron is coming home this Friday! And I get my flight plans this Friday!! And I leave the 7th not the 9th [of February]!

-And, alright-- about the toothpaste-- I am completely out. . .so I'm gonna borrow some more from my other elders and stuff.

-I think my mesh tops are causing me to peel. They are mediums. I need large. But whatever you think is best. If mesh is good. Actually, yes, all I want is mesh 'cause that'll be terrible if all my shirts were just drenched in sweat. . . and my bottoms are good-- they're fine. I have a bunch I haven't opened yet, so I can give those to whomever I leave my stuff with to send home.

- about the journal-- its just a small one, not a big one, and I'll just get two big ones for the mission so I'll send it home. And whats Uncle Rons number? I have Aunt Marilyns, so I can call her and see if i can give her all the stuff I have to send home-- and I have a ton!

- and about the shampoo-- we're good. I found some in the free pile, so I think I'll be fine for the remaining time here and get some at the Philippines!

WOW I can't believe I leave 14 in days! Its crazy!! AAHH!!
- I wish the Steelers would lose. Good the Bears lost :) And so if all works out, its gonna be Green Bay and the Jets! :). . . I just found out by all the Tongans lol that the Jets lost. . Apparently they all love Steelers. . .its a "Tongan" team lol so ya. . .

-and I'll for sure look for some G's and stuff

- I would hope they [WRHS basketball varsity team] were doin' good in this league! haha 2A-- that would be terrible if they didn't! And Chan-- that's cool-- he should play basektball! All the band kids cheer for you!! :) Its pretty cool!

-and who did Austin see? Was it a comedian? or just a show?

-we have a teacher that went to Zimbabwae and he spoke the clicking language. lol Its way cool!

-and Cams flight plans reminds me of the RM lol-- comes home, walks out with his fist in the air, and no ones there lol that would have been so funny!! [and almost true!]

-and my Tagalog is coming along great!! I can understand the language and when the teachers talk--its awesome! I'm getting to the point where its getting a more smooth flow to it! Its way fun! Tagalog is such an amazing language! I love the Philippines, also! I would write a bunch of stuff for you but that would take for ever! I'll write a letter home sooner or later all in tagalog! :)

Well, I gotta go change my laundry!! Tell Jake to write more!! :)

Love you all-- and it would be nice to get a letter from Austin and Chandler once in a while too :)

Love you all Ingat po!

Oh and about the games, chan or austin should know where they are, they should know so ya! oh and there is a sister here that looks just like Sister custer thats in my district! its crazy! Tell everyone Kumusta! [Google Translate: How? Hmm...maybe he spelled it wrong??] and Tell Sis hardy Kumusta and tell her i said Ganito lang ako! [Google Translate: I'm just like? Maybe another misspelling??] :) and Hindi Kita malilimutan! [Google Translate: Never forget] i think haha but ya! love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment