Monday, December 20, 2010

2nd week, in the MTC

Wow that all sounds great! Oh and before I forget mom could you send my basketball shoes? I don't care which ones, but the shoes I have are a little too big and my feet keep sliding inside them.

They have a thermostat inside [the room] so I could change that if i wanted to to make it warmer, and the microfiber towel is absolutely amazing! I love it! And yes, I got the pants like 3 min after I sent my last message, and my shoes are great, both of them work amazing! I have class like 16 hours a day but I love em. We're learning tagalog so fast its crazy! I've learned more tagalog then I have in all the years I took french! Its so crazy!

Me and my companion are doing great! Oh and last night Ted Gibbons came to the MTC to give a devotional about Joseph Smith's life, through the doctor, (I think Richards, I can't remember), but it was amazing! Then after that, I watched a movie about Joseph Smith and that was way cool. I haven't seen that one. And how are we related to Hyrum Smith again? On the geneaology chart, you stopped right before him and I told Ted Gibbons we were related and he said, "oh, through which son?'. . .and I didn't have that down.

Oh and also on my facebook page can you write as my status to tell people to dear elder me? haha... and tell them how, and go to Blake Halvorsen is going on a mission and just post the same thing on that wall? Thank you! :)

I love getting letters and the package cant wait! I'm the only one in my residency that hasn't gotten one yet! lol. But its actually snowing right now, its pretty crazy, and I'm doing my laundry. I think I'm gonna get on about this time every morning, I'm not sure...depends whether or not I want to get up this early every day.

Thats way cool Adam is going to Brazil! So many people! geez.

But ya, well I'm gonna take off! I'll write hopefully this week again for Christmas! Oh and write this on Sis. Hardy's wall:

Kami ay mga misyonero, sa simbahan si JesuCristo ng mga banal ng mga huling araw, puwede po ba kaming magbahagi ng mensahe sa inyo tungkol kay JesuCristo! [Translation: We are missionaries, the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints, can we please you to share the message about Jesus Christ] :) she'll love that haha well i'm gonna take off love you!! :D talk to you this week :)

Oh and can you send me like a sweater vest too, or something like that, cause its also pretty cold here! :) dont care what it looks like, just want something warm for now, and then I'll leave stuff for aunt m. or uncle ron! so ya! thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment